Become a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor
To create global and local engagement so all participants can benefit through collaboration, cooperation, and communication, to achieve success – personally and professionally – in supply chain.
To globally, and locally, connect and collaborate with every industry and stakeholder under the supply chain umbrella. Link bridges and remove silos through relationships that support professional opportunities, growth, and understanding.
Why you need to be a Sponsor and Exhibitor for the WISC Association
- Being a Sponsor and Exhibitor at the WISC Association Conference gives you and your organization access to a global and local audience.
- The WISC Association has drawn attendees from North America and International. The attendees demographic has been all-inclusive from students to C-suite executives. The institutes and businesses represented by these attendees include, government, technology, educational – college and universities, all transportation industries, warehouse, manufacturing, entrepreneurs, retail, and financial to list a few.
- Being a Sponsor and Exhibitor at the WISC Association Conference gives you and your organization an opportunity to educate, connect, and gain market knowledge.
- Supply Chain – globally, has been ‘Tested’, has experienced significant development of ‘Technology’, and in many instances ‘Triumphed’ even during a pandemic.
- Being a Sponsor and Exhibitor at the WISC Association Conference supports initiatives and events, such as this conference, to champion and create an inclusive supply chain community, where encouragement, engagement, and education creates global and local connection and success.