- This event has passed.
WISC and Wine Event
June 4th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm MDT
Join us for our inaugural WiSC and Wine Event “Agility in a Pandemic” a conversation from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm while we enjoy some wine and conversation
Supply Chain should be a strategic advantage to the health of your business:
- Understand the risks in your existing supply chain, what is the cost of ignoring them?
- Investing in supply chain professionals is an investment into the future
- Aligning People, Process, and Technology is a journey.
- Why Pre-Crisis Supply Chain preparedness is critical and why now is when you need to prepare for the next potential crisis
- Adapting in the Crisis and how to prepare for what is next.
“Success for me would be a deeper appreciation for those attending that leadership, teams and employees are the strength of any supply chain. Process and Technology are the guardrails to keep the train on the tracks, however, people make the difference. You must have passion to work with teams through the supply chain to make it work effectively, as in most cases you are relying of multiple external organizations to source, produce, deliver, (rinse/repeat), in time for the next process, or step, to get to the end game. Every industry has it challenges, however, the supply chain should be a strategic advantage.” Karen West
Vice President, Common Services at ATCO Group
Cindy Clark, Women in Supply Chain Inc.
6:00 – 6:55 pm Introductions, Conversation on ‘Agility in a Pandemic’
6:55 – 7:05 pm Break to fill refreshments – Review Attendee questions
7:05 – 7:50 pm Continue Conversation on ‘Agility in a Pandemic’ and answer attendee questions
7:50 – 8:00 pm Wrap up and draw for the wine
Please register in advance: